retrieve freebusy information - error

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri May 16 06:51:01 CEST 2008

Stefan Gojan <bassdscho at hoschi.is-a-geek.org> writes:

> Saim Kim schrieb:
>> Hello Gunnar,
>>
>> ok, as I understand the https://kolab.my-domain.de/freebusy only works
>> if a real user address is added to it as described on the Freebusy
>> troubleshooting guide (https://my-domain.de/freebusy/%EMAIL%.ifb).
>
> I get a blank page in firefox :(

Any errors in your php logs (/kolab/var/apache/log/php)? Or the
freebusy logs (/kolab/var/kolab-freebusy/log)?

>> And the fbview just shows the same data graphically, correct?
>>

> I can only see my freebusy list if I login with my user account, but how
> can see my boss who hasn't an account on my mailserver?

Fbview only supports the users on the Kolab server at the moment (if
I'm correct). It should be quite easy to allow people to extend this
by adding the Horde addressbook application to fbview so that you can
add the free/busy URL of people on a differen server.

Cheers,

Gunnar