Kolab install failure on gcc

Ryan Jacobson rejacobson at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:09:20 CEST 2008

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.

I have read the Kolab wiki for fedora/redhat installs, and actually had to
apply the fix involving --hash-style=gnu being seen as an invalid option.  I
got to the point where I'm at now after I applied that fix.

There weren't any other fixes that I could find in the wiki that applied to
the problem I'm having.

Ryan