retrieve freebusy information - error

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 15 13:33:32 CEST 2008

Hello Gunnar,

ok, as I understand the https://kolab.my-domain.de/freebusy only works
if a real user address is added to it as described on the Freebusy
troubleshooting guide (https://my-domain.de/freebusy/%EMAIL%.ifb). And
the fbview just shows the same data graphically, correct?

Now, coming back to my other problem, that the freebusy information is
blended from different users the fbview shows interesting things. When
logging into the fbview I can see my own freebusy times as default. When
I add myself as an additional participant I see the blended freebusy
times -which is pretty much red at anytime.

So, where does the fbview take it's information from and where does the
information for additional participants come from since there is a
inconsistency between the two (?) data sets. I'm presuming that it might
be a bug in the freebusy collection. Even though the freebusy generation
settings are changed within the fbview interface, it is still used to
generate the combined pfb ("pfb collector").

Best regards,
Saim

email: s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de