Horde can't load big mailbox

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Tue May 13 17:53:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm testing Kolab 2.2rc2 in an installation with few users but with big
mailbox, in particolar one user have about 4Gb of e-mail (INBOX, Calendar,
Contacts ...).

With squirrelmail He can read his e-mails, but horde load load load ... until
in apache logs I see:

[13-mag-2008 17:23:21] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes
exhausted (tried to allocate 8024843 bytes)
in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab/IMAP.php on line 894

I have upgrade the memory limit of php.ini but the result is the same.

Is this mailbox too big for kolab/cyrus?

Thanks
--
Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS -> http://www.linux.it/~alessice/