GETANNOTATION?

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Mon May 12 16:24:59 CEST 2008

Michael,

I've setup several Toltec/Kolab systems, here are some things to check:

Make sure encryption is enabled.
Which Toltec connector are you using? Make sure to use the XML and not
the Classic version.
Can the stations ping the Kolab server?
Can the stations access ports 995 and 25 on the server?

Cheers,

Alex C.