move old mails from sent folder to another folder

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Mon May 5 19:04:23 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Stefan Gojan
<bassdscho at hoschi.is-a-geek.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  ow can I move all mails in the folder "Sent" from my mailbox there older
>  than 3 hours in a folder called "@Archived"? I'm new to kolab and the
>  software it uses and the filter funkction from horde doesn't has this
>  functionality :(

You could use imapsync, it has a "delete after copy" option you could
use to move your emails. Just set the the source and target the same mailbox
but referring a different folder. You have option "minage" than can do
the trick for the
3hours, but you have to modify the source to change the unit from days
to hours !

Put the command in your cron, thats it !

Regards.

>  best regards,
>  Stefan
>
>  PS
>  is this a german or english mailing list?

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you