Install on Ubuntu Gutsy fails (perl)

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:29:43 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 1:57 PM, David Correia <baal-uix at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Thank you Alain, but it's a fresh install of Ubuntu, I think there is no
>  SElinux.
You think ? You should be sure !
I thing most recent linux distribution have all SELinux enabled.

>  I'm trying 2.2 RC2 i don't know if it's a good idea.
>  If not i'd like to try an other distrib. What is the better's supported
>  distribution for Kolab? Debian ?

The better is the one you have the use :-)
The better is to use the openpkg distribution of kolab (not the SUSE
or DEBIAN pakaging,
even on SUSE or DEBIAN diustribution) on any recent distribution.
Centos 5, and fedora 8 are working fine, but are surely not the only one.

--
Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com