Outlook and Thunderbird calendars

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Thu Mar 20 01:21:52 CET 2008

Are Outlook and Thunderbird calendars supposed to be able to interchange
data using Kolab?  I have both Lightning and SyncKolab installed and
don't see how to share with an Outlook calendar--or with a calendar
created in Kolab as a shared folder.  I figure my next step is to sign
up on one of their mailing lists for more information.  But first, I
wanted to check whether it is possible.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington