public calendar with kronolith / kolab

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Mar 3 14:24:08 CET 2008

hi gunnar,

Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>:

> Mike Gabriel <m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> writes:
>
> You are not using the "anonymous" user for the IMAP login. From the
> error messages you posted it looks as if you use just an empty user
> name. That won't work with the underlying cyrus IMAP.
>
> A guest login on the Cyrus must use the "anonymous" user. At the same
> time you must ensure that your calendar folder is readable to that
> user.

that's what i thought, as well. but where can i tell horde to use the
"anonymous" user??? i cannot find this in any of the administrative
setup pages / in all the conf.php files.

> Once that works, I'm pretty certain things will still break and won't
> work :) But I'm interested in feedback and willing to include any
> patches to make things work.

GREAT!!!

> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar

THANKS,
mike

--

das netzwerkteam
mike gabriel, hamburger chaussee 240, 24113 kiel

fon: +49 431 64 74 196
voip/voicemail: +49 431 643 643 6
fax: +49 431 64 74 276
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de