two questions

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:59:32 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Helga Mayer
<Helga.Mayer at uni-hohenheim.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Jan Vergeer wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am running kolab 2.2 release 3.
>> I just upgraded from a previous version of kolab.
>> When I create a new user, the horde webinterface looks very different (nicer!) compared to the webinterface of users for which an account was created in the previous version. How can I reset the horde webinterface to the new look, for existing users?
>>
>> And I am unable to delete a certain account. The admin webinterface keeps telling me "User Deleted, awaiting cleanup...". But the cleanup never happens (I have this error since december 2007). Can you help me to fix that problem?
>>

> Same problem here.
> The kolabDeleteflag is set, but the mailbox is still there.
> Deleting the complete entry bye ldapdelete doesn't help. It looks like
> cyradm ist called when creating an account, but not when deleting.
> Any advice howto verbose or debug is welcome.

restart kolabd (just in case)
Is kolabd running ?
then use your favorite ldapeditor, (my is ldapvi)
and delete the kolabDeleteflag attribute.
Go into the webadmin and delete the user again
Does it work ?

Helga: You could recreate the same user and delete it again.

> Regards
> Helga Mayer
>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Jan Vergeer
>> De leukste online filmpjes vind je op MSN Video!
>> http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=nl-nl

> *  Universitaet Hohenheim       *  Helga Mayer                            *
> *  Rechenzentrum                *  Tel. : 0711 -459-22838                 *
> *                               *  Fax  : 0711 -459-23827                 *
> *                               *  E-Mail-Adresse :                       *
> *  70593 Stuttgart              *  Helga.Mayer at uni-hohenheim.de           *

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you