*** Solved *** Re: Mails from gmail, yahoo are getting corrupted...

Sylvain MEDEOT symedeot at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 16 10:22:01 CEST 2008

Many thanks for your answer.

My Kolab version is 2.1 (migrated from a 2.0).

I tried of course to check at different levels of the mail process
without success...

I had amavis deactivated in the interface but, after further checking, I
found that it was still running.

I then run a :
/kolab/bin/openpkg rc amavisd stop

And all mails coming in are right now.

The question is how can mail enter amavis since it was deactivated in
the interface. Next question is to see what happens in the amavis
process that damaged the headers.

I don't have too much time to investigate on it but I am sure that no
changes were done to the setup of kolab when the problem happens.

I will investigate this issue later since there is a mail proxy before
kolab running all the antispam-antivirus process.

Kind regards,

Sylvain :