Kolab 2.2 on Ubuntu 8.04

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Fri Jun 13 18:25:36 CEST 2008

> "Nazeer" <computech at telkomsa.net> writes:
>

>> I done a kolab_bootstrap without the -b and it worked...what is the -b for?
>> Installation is still messed as apache failes to load, im going to install
>> Ubuntu over and Kolab directly afterwards. How must Postfix be configured?
>> After doing apt-get install kolabd, i get a postfix configuration where i
>> can choose No configuration, internet site etc. Also, when you installed
>> Kolab on Ubuntu, did it create the domain folder in kolab/var/imapd/spool?
>> That is the main problem that i have.

I just noticed that you used apt-get install kolabd.  I would assume on
the face of it that that should work--I'm a fan of apt-get;
nevertheless, that is not how I did it.  I downloaded the source from
one of the kolab mirrors and followed the instructions therein.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington