pb attached file in IMP KOLAB

Maury Sandra sandra.maury at enssib.fr
Mon Jun 9 14:54:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

I installed a Kolab Server v2.2 rc 3 witch implemented a Horde Server.
In Horde IMP when I try to attach a file in a new mail, I receive this
error message (translated from French) :
Not possible to create a VFS directory.
I don't know if it's a Horde configuration problem.
After installing Kolab, I tried to configure Horde, because in the
configuration item, Horde and Imp have not configuration up to date.
I have just "generate horde configuration" and after that it's
impossible to connect again to Horde, I obtained an internal error 500.

Can you explain me if I can modify Horde configuration to create VFS
directory ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Sandra Maury
Villeurbanne