Deleting user does not delete mailaccount

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Tue Jun 3 10:08:50 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I just noticed that - apparently for a while now - our Kolab 2.1 server does
not delete the corresponding mail account when I delete a user via the
webinterface. I remember reading someting about this a while back, but I
can't remember where and I haven't found anything in the ticket system.
Anyone with some input out there? Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Thomas