Feature request: reply-to setting for distribution lists

Alex lbf at dragonrising.com
Sat Jul 26 11:40:21 CEST 2008

Hello,

Firstly, to the developers - a big well done for the good work on Kolab
Server 2.2. I found this release a million times easier to install than
my efforts on 2.0 + horde, which I never got working properly.

Now for the request...

I use distribution lists as a way for my colleagues to chat amongst each
other, so it would be really useful if the reply-to field of the email
header could point my users reply back at the distribution list.

At the moment, I can get round this by manually setting the reply-to
field in Thunderbird mail client - but it's not convenient and many of
my users forget to do this, causing their reply to just go back to the
user that sent the mail.

If that makes sense.

Thanks again,

Alex