Shared Folders in Kolab 2.2

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Jul 23 14:10:36 CEST 2008

* Volker Stoppe <grenzlaeufer at gmx.net> [20080723 11:15]:
> Big thanks for the new release 2.2 of the Kolab-server! Actually I am setting
> up a Demo system an trying to sync between Horde, Outlook and Thunderbird.
>
> I noticed a strange problem when creating a shared folder.
> ° Creating shared-folder in admin-interface seems ok.
> ° shared-folder doesn't appear in filesystem.
> ° mailbox isn't created, I checked it in cyradm with "lm"

Try stopping and starting kolabd:
/kolab/bin/openpkg rc kolabd stop
/kolab/bin/openpkg rc kolabd start

If this does not help, try stopping kolabd again, add "debug : 1" to
/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf and manually run /kolab/sbin/kolabd and
watch the messages when creating a shared folder.

> Theoretical question:
> Situation: I grant in horde access for the user_a calender for user_b.
> Should user_b see the imap-folder in Thunderbird?
> I thought yes, but I don??t see other folders.

I think this is a Thunderbird problem. Can you see it with Outlook
and one of the Kolab connectors?

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998