Kolab and SpamAssassin

Jens Kleikamp jens at codes-concepts.com
Thu Jul 3 16:21:27 CEST 2008

Christian Tardif schrieb:
> I have latest Kolab installed and working. But it seems (no...  it IS)
> very less accurate in filtering spam than my previous
> postfix/cyrus-imap/amavisd setup, and the config seems very similar. I
> get many messages that have no testing done at all.
>
> Where do I start looking at?

You should also improve clamav with additional phishing&scam databases:
http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/usage.htm

Another good way to improve the spam protection of kolab is to enhance
the default postfix configuration. I like the following document:
http://jimsun.linxnet.com/misc/postfix-anti-UCE.txt