kolabfilter and amavis

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:32:42 CET 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 5:54 PM, Tobias Oed <tobias.oed at octant-fr.com> wrote:

>  Hello, I have a mynetworks set to 192.168.X.X/24 and would like emails from
> clients on that network
>  to not be scanned for spam.

Only SPAM or bypass all the amavis filter ?

Maybe you could share with us why you want to do that ?

> So I copied the MYUSERS policy of
> amavis.conf.template to MYNETS
>  and now all spam goes thourgh.
>  This is because kolabfilter acts before amavis and the IP address of the
> client gets lost in the
>  comunication between kolabfilter and postfix (missing XFORWARD ?).
>  So I was wondering what one can do about that and also how the MYUSERS part
> of the amavis
>  config is supposed to work.
>  This is with kolab-2.1

If you want to bypass amavis you could try to add this line to
/kolab/etc/postfix/master.cf (do it in the template :-)

192.168.X.X:11025     inet  n       -       n       -       -
smtpd -o content_filter=

!!! there is nothing after the =
and setup your client to use 192.168.X.X:11025 instead of just 192.168.X.X

Regards

>  Thanks,
>  Tobias Oed
>

> Tobias Oed - Octant Informatique