connect to kolabserver

Sebastian Gödecke simpsonetti at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:29:43 CET 2008

hi, i've setting up a kolabserver. mailsend-recieving is working but if i will
something adjunst in WebIF i only have a chance, if i use the IP-address.
The hostname of the server won't work . but why ?

another configuration is the calender-settings . I want to store , first my
calender, later all on kolabserver, but i haven't ?permissons" to do this. in
Kolab-webIF i have configured a " gemeinsam genutzter ordner" for
calender-settings but i can't use them in Kmal (i run KDE Groupware Assistant
i add the Kolabserver).
Which changes i have to do ?

regards Sebastian

--
In the space of one hundred and seventy-six years the Mississippi has
shortened itself two hundred and forty-two miles.  Therefore ... in the