mail bounced

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jan 15 19:20:33 CET 2008

On Monday 07 January 2008 13:19, rajnish kumar wrote:
>                I have checked my all resources all are in normal
> condition like CPU , I/O, RAM every thing is normal condition
> but still some mails are bouncing not all. I am only snatching my hair
>  plz suggest me in this critical situation.

Alain's suggestion to use strace to further courner the problem situation
was good. I have not seen a followup, so I hope that the problem is solved
meanwhile.

About resources: I have once had a machine which showed strange behaviour and
I had to reboot it. It looked normal, but the load was high and I could not
kill processes. I suggest a restart of the machine to rule out that it got
into a rare condition, if you run out of options.
The db error you are mentioning on the 9th assume that something is not right,
it could be hardware related. Or maybe this one single condition triggered
the problem.