Kolabinstall from repo on a Opensuse 103

Sebastian Gödecke simpsonetti at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:18:47 CET 2008

Am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008 schrieb Marcus Hüwe:
> Hi,
>
> On 2008-01-15 11:01:37 +0100, Sebastian Gödecke wrote:
> > Hi list,
> > I'm new to kolab. I want to try out kolab on a Opensuse 10.3 maschine.
> > This is a fresh install and i'm using an online repositorie as source for
> > kolab :
> > ftp://opensuse.mirrors.skynet.be/pub/ftp.opensuse.org/opensuse/repositori
> >es/server:/Kolab/openSUSE_10.3/i586 If i select kolab (with the programms
> > it need: postfix-kolab etc.) there so many conflicts (more then 20) so
> > that i'm hardly never come to the point to install something cause if i
> > solve one conflict, there is an other.
>
> Uhm this is strange - no package on 10.3 requires "postfix-kolab". How do
> you try to install kolab? Normally it should be sufficient to run
> "zypper install kolab", that's it. Do you have some yast2 or zypper log
> files?
with yast i try it.
i will test it with zypper  if download.opensuse.org is already there
the log of zapper isn't much intressting. there are thousands of lines with
non intressting information. i will empty this log and try it again and i
will report it here what happend.

regards Sebastian

--
"I don't care who does the electing as long as I get to do the
nominating"