Freebusy in kolab 2.1 debian

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Feb 28 20:25:41 CET 2008

hi eleni,

On Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008, Eleni Postantzi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Back from the start, I installed this time kolabd 2.1.0-20070510.dfsg-2
> with
>
> *libkolab-perl* 5.8.7-20070420-2
> *kolab-webadmin* 2.1.0-20070510-2
> *kolab-resource-handlers* 2.1.0-20070510-2
>
> this new instal fixes the delegation issue :)
>
> However, now it seems that freebusy is broken :(
>
> when going on
> https://myserver.mydomain.ortg/freebusy/trigger/myuser@mydomain.org/Calenda
>r.pfb
>

> I get the following errors
>
>  *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: imap_getannotation() in *
> /usr/share/php/freebusy/freebusy.class.php* on line *115*
> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: imap_status_current() in *
> /usr/share/php/freebusy/freebusy.class.php* on line *167*
> **
> After googling a little bit, I found the following patch "get/set
> annotation patch"
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab-major-app-patches
> http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/patches/php/
>
> However, i tried to apply it but unfortunately when i build php i get some
> errors on php_imap.c
> php version is 5.2.0-8+etch10
>
> any ideas?
>
> *thx ;)*
> *eleni*

i have just encountered the same issue.

go to:
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/

and get the php scripts in

  php-kolab/Kolab_Freebusy/Freebusy/
  kolab-freebusy/freebusy

put these script somewhere in /usr/local/share, change your path and include
paths and then for me fb-generation became functional.

you will need some php skills for this job.

the original problem is related to an unpatched libc-client and php5-imap
package in debian:

mike

--

das netzwerkteam
mike gabriel, hamburger chaussee 240, 24113 kiel

fon: +49 431 64 74 196
voip/voicemail: +49 431 643 643 6
fax: +49 431 64 74 276
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de