Start from scratch

cfisher at ssrecords.us cfisher at ssrecords.us
Wed Feb 27 21:40:40 CET 2008

I recently did the exact same thing, but in my case I did have another
server to play/test with.
You may want to look at http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Backups_for_kolab2
The only variations I would mention is to make a backup of
/kolab/var/openldap/openldap-data/DB_CONFIG file. If you follow those
steps it gets deleted, and LDAP does not like running without it.

And you must bootstrap the system before restoring it.

Good luck!