delegation feature in debian etch

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Thu Feb 21 19:32:43 CET 2008

Horde runs on a separate system?  I have not tried to add Horde to my
setup yet because I fear messing with my live server until the package
is stable.  But if I could run Horde on another box, I'd be interested.
Is this doable?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington