config files updates

Werner R. timpoluk at pure.ch
Thu Feb 21 12:53:36 CET 2008

It seems strange to me that all kolab config files will be updated if I make
changes affecting only a single user. E.g. if I add an email alias in the
user section of the kolab web admin gui all kolab config files are updated
in /etc although there isn't any change.

Is this the expected behaviour or is there something wrong in my
native kolab/gentoo implementation? In general I know the
configuration concept but I assumed that only the config files will be
updated which are affected by a change.

Best Regards,

  Werner