Lost access to shared imap contacts folder

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Thu Feb 21 09:25:50 CET 2008

Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de> writes:
>
>> Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

>>> Can you post the cyradm output on that folder?
>> Sure:
>>         localhost> lm
>>         shared.family contacts at morannon.homelinux.org (\HasNoChildren)
>>         localhost> lam shared.family\ contacts at morannon.homelinux.org
>>         group:family at morannon.homelinux.org lrswipda
>
> Is this output from a session as "manager" on that machine or as the
> user that does not see the folder?
>
> If your problem originates from a problem with the IMAP server, "lm"
> shouldn't list the folder if you login as standard user via cyradm.
>
> The other config pieces you posted look okay.
>
> Btw.: I'm not ignoring you on IRC but you tend to post in the evening
> :) and I'm usually only active there during work hours (CET).

Here's what I get cyradminning as the user in question:

# /kolab/bin/cyradm --user=johannes.graumann at morannon.homelinux.org
localhost
IMAP Password:
localhost> lm
shared.family contacts (\HasNoChildren)
localhost> lam shared.family\ contacts
group:family at morannon.homelinux.org lrswipda

Nothing here either, no?
Do you have any more ideas?

Don't worry about the IRC thing. I work in a place where the firewall does
not allow IRC, so I can only try to IRC-pester people in the evenings ...

Joh