Kolab/Horde - problem with ext. LDAP & IMAP

Andre Mathibe andre.mathibe at mortgage-services.de
Tue Feb 19 17:55:39 CET 2008

Dear list,....

I have set up a Kolab with Horde. on Debian.
The entries in /kolab/etc/kolab.conf are pointing to an existing LDAP and
(Cyrus) IMAP-Server. The necessary (internal) Kolab-Entries in LDAP are made
and a user can log in (as i want) with its UID (not with the
eMail-address !!!).
In principle it works,....after a long time the workspace comes
up,...but,..... tracing the IMAP-Logfiles.....HORDE wants to athenticate
against the IMAP-Server with the users eMail-address.

Where is the switch (in any *.conf or *.php), where HORDE/KOLAB gets the users
email-address and uses it as login credential???

--
Andre Mathibe

http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/export?id=-8646218058318079175
"If Microsoft is the solution, I want my problem back." -- Unknown

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." --
Albert Einstein