Bayes

Paul Douglas Franklin of Yakima UGM pdf at yugm.org
Wed Feb 6 22:49:30 CET 2008

I just discovered something:  sa-learn is no longer learning.  It
was last I had checked, but when I attempted to dump the statistics just
now, it gave me an error message:
bayes: expire_old_tokens: locker: safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile
/kolab/.spamassassin/bayes.lock.kolab.YUGM.ORG.26824 for
/kolab/.spamassassin/bayes.lock: No such file or directory.
Sure enough, there is no such directory as /kolab/.spamassassin.
I don't know what needs repairing or how to do it.
I already asked on the Spamassassin list, and a gentleman there said
first I should verify that I am running sa-learn as the correct user.
It runs as kolab-r, same as when I set up the cron job.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington