Completely stuck with free/busy issue

Rene Ouderling m.ouderling at linxs.nl
Sun Feb 3 16:07:22 CET 2008

Hi listmembers,

Could anyone please give me a push in the right direction. I have been busy
for 5 days with googling, searching the archives, wiki documentation, tolltec
and even konsec documentation but can't find the solution.
I am running a kolab 2.1 server on FC6 installed according the preferred
method with openpkg. There are three clients. One Fedora8 with Kontact and
two MS XP clients with Outlook2007 SP1 and licensed Toltec connectors (I
bought five licenses). On the Fedora client everything runs fine, but on the
MS clients everything works except the  free/busy information. In the apache
log i see for the  XP clients the GET info and the HTTP code on the end of
the line gives a 401 and that is an authorisation failure. It reads like
this;
"GET /freebusy/testuser at linxs.nl.ifb HTTP/1.1" 401 480 when i put the url;
https://myserver@linxs.nl/freebusy/testuser@linxs.nl.ifb in a browser al the
info is provided without a problem.
Also the server certificate is  imported on the windows by copying it from the
kolab server to a network drive and then installed it on the windows clients
by double clicking.
--------
Rene Ouderling
E-mail: m.ouderling at linxs.nl