Kolab (openpkg) and gcc

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Thu Dec 18 06:45:11 CET 2008

I tried the new Kolab beta tonight on a brand new Mandriva server
2009.0. Does not compile. I tried latest kolab release. Does not
compile.  But I found out. Mandriva 2009.0 comes with gcc 4.3.2.....
openpkg does not compile with gcc 4.3.....  :-(

I installed, along with gcc 4.3, gcc 4.2, and soft linked gcc to gcc
4.2. It works (well...  it's still compiling. At least, it does not hang
any more). But is there a way to "point" to the right compiler instead
of having to change the gcc soft link?
--

*Christian Tardif*