Group permission for calendar

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Aug 11 16:26:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

after upgrading to Kolab 2.2 release version I'm trying to set the group
permission for calendars up. I'm starting with a calendar which every
user of a certain group (aka distribution list) should have read
permission to. I setup up the permission under the fbview for the
distribution list under the "single user permissions" and checked it
under cyradm interface as well. It showed up correctly as "lr" for the
distribution list email address. But, I cannot see or access it. Setting
it up as visible and readable for "logged in users" makes it visible and
readable. Any hints why it doesn't work with distribution list as
described by Gunnar in Kolab-users Digest, Vol 52, Issue 5?

Best regards,
Saim

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/