Kolab has stopped receiving mail

Simon Powell cabletastic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 11:02:36 CEST 2008

Odd one here folks.
Kolab lets me login to mailbox, lets me send mail out but doesn't
receive mail - nor does it seem to reject it. A snippet from /usr/
local/kolab/postfix/log/postfix.log shows the following(names changed
to protect the stupid):-

Apr 26 09:50:56 kolab.myserver.org.uk <info> postfix/qmgr[4987]:
373161386F2: to=<root at myserver.org.uk>, orig_to=<root>, relay=none,
delay=136256, status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended:
transport is unavailable)
Apr 26 09:51:56 kolab.myserver.org.uk <warning> postfix/qmgr[4987]:
warning: connect to transport kolabfilter: Connection refused

If I connect manually to smtp everything looks in order and I can hand
roll an email.....however it says it is queued for delivery.....then
disappears into the ether. This has randomly started happening a few
days ago so I would like to get it resolved as who knows what 'vital'
email I could be missing out on....... :-)
If anyone has any clue please drop me a line.
Cheers
Si