Horde ready for Prime Time?

Junk trap jack at yugm.org
Wed Apr 16 19:44:41 CEST 2008

I just thought to follow up with a question about what portions of Horde
still have issues.  If simply using it as a web mail client would work
fine, I would be interested in upgrading.  Nobody here, for example,
uses freebusy.  On the other hand, we have a shared calendar, and if
people saw it on the web interface, they very well might access it.
--Paul