shared_folder

Till Eberlein eberlein at vw.fh-aalen.de
Mon Apr 14 16:42:49 CEST 2008

Hello Users

I've got another problem with my kolab2.2rc2 server. When I delete a
shared folder (acting as shared calendar) in the webadmin interface
everything seems to work correctly. They are marked to be deleted and
then no more there. ok.
But when I log in with Outlook (with Konsec-Connector) they are already
there in the synchronize dialogue. The same for example is within an
imap-account in thunderbird. Does anybody know how I can get rid of
those old void entries??
When I look into the LDAP-book this entries doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks a lot

Till Eberlein