Relayhost not being used

Simon Powell cabletastic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:59:50 CEST 2008

Voila  accepts mail fine for delivery....or so it seems.

telnet smtp.my.relay.com 25
Trying 81.103.221.11...
Connected to smtp.ntlworld.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 my.kolab.com ESMTP ready.
helo domain.org.uk
250 my.kolab.com Hello domain.org.uk [192.168.0.12]
mail from:simon at tranmeremail.org.uk
250 OK
rcpt to:someone at somewhere.com
250 Accepted
data
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
Subject:Test Mail
This is a test
.

All looks good  - aside from minor issue that mail never gets
delivered.......am beginning to think that despite this being my ISPs
mail server it may be wanting SMTP/AUTH from me - which is not
terribly nice of it....