Kolab on Debian Etch

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Tue Apr 8 16:47:21 CEST 2008

Hello Saim,

Kolab 2.2rc2 works on Etch. I currently have it installed on three
systems (1 bare metal, 2 as VMware Server 1.04 clients) and all is well,
including Horde.

Did you build using the binaries or did you build from source?
Was this a clean install of Etch? Is it a virtual machine or running on
bare metal?

Are there any error in the kolab-build.log?

Cheers,

Alex C.