Kontact problems using Kolab

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras at infosaitas.lt
Wed Sep 12 08:56:59 CEST 2007

Hello all,

we are using Kolab2 (build in Mandriva 2007 Spring). My colleague is having
strange problem with Kolab. Everybody else doesn't have it. Here it is how he
is describing it:

Each time I run Kontact all messages in all folders are marked as unread. I
noticed that it happens usually when a new message arrive. For example, if I
refresh inbox folder, nothing happens, all is ok (message are marked as read)
if there is no new message. If I have a new message in my inbox after refresh
ALL messages are marked as unread instead of only the new ones.

What could it be?

Liutauras