*** SOLVED *** Re: Problem when modifying a user after migration kolab 2.04 => Kolab 2.1

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Oct 26 17:24:21 CEST 2007

* Sylvain MEDEOT <symedeot at yahoo.fr> [20071026 14:08]:
> > The first time you use horde, it add some horde specific attributes to the user.
> > These attributes should be used in an access rules somewhere in
> > /kolab/etc/openldap or /kolab/etc/openldap/schema to restrict the
> > usage.
> >
> > I looked on my kolab config but did not find anything, but I dont have
> > horde and don upgraded from 2.0!
> >
> > You should search in your config for such a rules.
>
> Since it was an Object class violation, it was not related to an access rule (I tried
> anyway to put write users to everybody and it was the same).
>
> I got the following information :
>
> change /kolab/var/kolab/www/admin/user/user.php, line 507 :
>
> >From :
> $ldap_object['objectClass'] = array('top', 'inetOrgPerson','kolabInetOrgPerson');
>
> to :
> $ldap_object['objectClass'] = array('top',
> 'inetOrgPerson','kolabInetOrgPerson','hordePerson');
>
> And then, the problem was solved.

Ah, this is kolab/issue1742 ([webadmin] Do not modify the
objectclasses of an existing object) and already fixed in 2.1 CVS
and 2.2-beta2 in a more generic way.

Kolab 2.1.1 with this and other fixes will be released soon.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998