Permissions on shared folders

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Oct 25 15:56:11 CEST 2007

* Andreas Micklei <andreas.micklei at ivistar.de> [20071024 17:06]:
> Am Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2007 schrieb Alain Spineux:
> > Maybe kolabd restart is reseting the ACL.
> > in some condition kolabd can check and try to "repair" every mailboxes.
> >
> > Andreas can you just restart kolabd and see if the permission have changed
>
> Thanks for the hint! Indeed the permissions are lost when kolab is restarted.
> Any hint where to look now?

I suggest using ham/spam/whatever subfolders of a group account and
manage the permissions using an IMAP client or cyradm yourself.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998