Problem when modifying a user after migration kolab 2.04 => Kolab 2.1

Sylvain MEDEOT symedeot at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 24 11:20:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

After my migration, I get an error when I try to update a user in kolab web interface :

LDAP Error: Could not modify object cn=Catherine POTTIER,dc=ville-pontoise,dc=fr: Object
class violation

Slapd logs :

conn=0 op=6 MOD dn="cn=myname,dc=mydomain,dc=fr"
conn=0 op=6 MOD attr=objectClass sn cn givenName mail uid title o ou roomNumber street
postOfficeBox postalCode l c telephoneNumber facsimileTelephoneNumber kolabFreeBusyFuture
kolabInvitationPolicy kolabDelegate alias cyrus-userquota
Entry (cn=myname,dc=mydomain,dc=fr), attribute 'hordePrefs' not allowed
entry failed schema check: attribute 'hordePrefs' not allowed
conn=0 op=6 RESULT tag=103 err=65 text=attribute 'hordePrefs' not allowed

my slapd.conf :

include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/rfc2739.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/kolab2.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/horde.schema

Also added the following lines (both template and slapd.conf)

access to attrs=hordePrefs
         by group/kolabGroupOfNames="cn=admin,cn=internal,dc=ville-pontoise,dc=fr" write
         by group/kolabGroupOfNames="cn=maintainer,cn=internal,dc=ville-pontoise,dc=fr" write
         by * read stop

But no success...

Any help welcome...

Regards,