Email-Delegates problem

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 06:30:43 CEST 2007

The code is in /kolab/etc/resmgr/kolabfilter.php
If you set verify_from_header to false, it should disable the "From" checking.
verify_from_header  is set in resmgr.conf using
kolabfilter-verify-from-header value
kolabfilter-verify-from-header can be set in ldap or also in
/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.globals
I was ignoring kolab.conf was a template then you should try in adding
kolabfilter-verify-from-header : FALSE
to kolab.globals
After running kolabconf, verify verify_from_header in resmgr.conf  is
set to false
and finaly check if it works.

Hope this help

Alain