Problem with Horde-Integration

Marcus Hüwe suse-tux at gmx.de
Mon Oct 22 20:42:50 CEST 2007

On 2007-10-22 18:41:17 +0200, Volker Stoppe wrote:
> Hallo together!
>
> I am new with kolab, even when i have some Linux experiences. I have set
> up Kolab with the german manual http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab under suse
> 10.3. and the Kolab packages of suse 10.2. It seems to work fine. Now I
> want to use the Horde-Frontend, which is also discribed in the howto. The
> Problem is, that I get a lot of error-messages in the error.log of apache2
> when I log in. Horde-Logs are not effected. I see that it has something to
> do with ldap, but i can´t recognise the problem. I had configured ldap
> with egroupware and usually I get it to work. But this time i need some
> help. Maybe someone has a Idea.

Did you use the horde version which is shipped with 10.2 as well? (what's
the output of "rpm -q horde"?). Unfortunately there's no real horde support
on suse at the moment. I'm currently trying to get the "core" packages
working on openSUSE 10.3. When this is done I'll have a look at Gunnar's
excellent horde work:)

Marcus