2.1 to 2.2-beta-2 instructions?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Oct 22 16:16:15 CEST 2007

* Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de> [20071022 12:27]:
> Johannes Graumann wrote:
> > Downloading 2.2-beta-2 for trying out horde just now, but found this in
> > the README:
> >
> > "Instructions for upgrading from Kolab server 2.0 or 2.1 will be added
> > in a future version of this document."
> >
> > So any hints on how to go from 2.1 to 2.2-beta-2 WITH horde?
>
> THe wiki says:
> "./install-kolab.sh -F -H"

You can try it, maybe it works with the changes to install-kolab.sh
I added before the beta2 release, but it did not work out of the box
before and I did not test it.

> But I don't want a new install - I want to upgrade ...

as the README states, upgrading can be done via this script, too,
and this works for upgrades from 2.2-beta1 to 2.2-beta2.

Important: Make backups :)

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998