Problem with mail structure from messages

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Oct 16 11:24:25 CEST 2007

* Sylvain MEDEOT <symedeot at yahoo.fr> [20071014 11:20]:
> Attached a with file with :
>
> - the defective mail (bug.txt)
> - a good one (good.txt)

Thanks. It looks like the Content-Type: header is missing in the
mail passed through Kolab, which causes the problems you mentioned.

The Messade-Id: was missing at some point, too, but a new one was
generated by the Kolab server.

> Version du serveur de collaboration Kolab2
>
> My kolab is version 2.0.1

This is quite old, some issues with the kolab resource handlers have
been fixed in 2.1.0, so you might want to upgrade.

I piped your good.txt message into our Kolab and it was received
without problems.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998