Problem with mail structure from messages

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Sat Oct 13 22:31:22 CEST 2007

Hi!

* Sylvain MEDEOT <symedeot at yahoo.fr> [20071013 17:49]:
> Since a few days, mails I'm receiving from gmail or yahoo have a bad structure once in my
> kolab mailboxes :
>
> The clients (thunderbird) are not able to decode the mail structure...
>
> After further investigation, I pushed the mails directly to a standard postfix
> installation (no kolab) and all is perfectly fine.
>
> Here is a copy of the mail in kolab :

Can you provide these mails in a zip file or downloadable from
somewhere? It seems there are some extra newlines in the headers of
the mails you posted and there maybe other small differences caused
by adding them to a mail.

If you like you can open an issue with these mails attached in our
tracker at https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/

Which server version do you use?

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998