Sending Mail outside of domain

Matthew Smart m.d.smart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:34:08 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm new to this list, and I have just done a kolab server install.

LDAP does authentication just fine.
I can pop emails just fine, however, there are a few things I can't
seem to get working.

The first is sending email outside of my domain. I know it has
something to do with the mydestination directive in main.cf, but I
don't know how to include every possibly domain, or what the right
thing to do here is. The end result is that I would like to be able to
send email from whoever at mydomain.com to any other email.

Secondary to that goal, I would like to be able to get ssl/tls working
with with outlook for pop and smtp. I would be grateful for any help
on either of these subjects, even if it is just where to get started
reading, or a good hint. I can post my main.cf and master.cf if that
would be helpful.

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Matthew Smart