Sync'ing shared calendar

Paul Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Fri Nov 2 23:49:28 CET 2007

I have set up a shared calendar (shared folder of type events) on our
kolab server.  Our various computers running Outlook can access the folder.
We have a gentleman with a Toshiba Pocket PC with Windows ActiveSync who
would like the shared calendar to appear on his pocket PC.  His own
calendar already does.  I've tried to get the shared calendar on there
to no avail.  Is it possible to sync a mobile device with a shared
calendar?  If so, how?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington