Mail (not!) from my own postmaster

Paul Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Fri Nov 2 21:39:01 CET 2007

I just got an e-mail which claims to be from postmasteratyugmdotorg,
which resides on my kolab server, stating that an e-mail I attempted to
send could not be delivered.  Of course, it originated from a host
identified only by IP address.
Is there a setting to cause Kolab to reject that as spam since no one
off site should be masquerading as our postmaster?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington