Install Kolab on SUSE 10.2 or 10.3 - HOW ??

Diego Tognola diego at tognola.net
Fri Nov 2 15:30:22 CET 2007

Bingo !

For other SUSE newbies: here's what worked for me..

1.) default install SUSE 10.3 (32-bit)
2.) download kolab into someDirectory
3.) cd someDirectory
4.)  ./obmtool kolab (this took a while, amazing script)
5.)  rcpostfix stop (stops smtp running because of postfix launched by SUSE)
6.) chkconfig postfix off (don't start this postfix on next reboot)
7.) /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b
8.) /kolab/bin/openpkg rc all start

I then was able to connect to https://thehostname/admin/

Dank Dir vielmals, Gunnar,