anyone has ever used kolab with iCal on Mac OS X?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed May 16 09:26:04 CEST 2007

Hi Fabio,

"Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)" <lists at infosecurity.ch> writes:

> I would like to know if someone already tested and used iCal on Mac OS X
> with Kolab.
>
> It's possible to read and write calendaring and todo to/from Kolab
> directly from iCal?

I am not aware that the iCal client has a specific Kolab extension
available which it would need to have to read the Kolab groupware
objects in their IMAP folders. But iCal supports iCalendar and might
have the capabilities to read/write to Kolab once the new Horde
framework is in place and we fixed the necessary WebDAV
functionality. This will probably still take a while though

Cheers,

Gunnar